Our soaps are handmade from only natural ingredients; oils, butters, natural colourings and pure essential oils. In addition there is botanicals selected to produce a range of soaps that have different properties for different skin needs. The foundation ingredients are:
- Olive oil is a very skin friendly oil and a key ingredient in my soaps. It’s a thick oil that moisturizes the skin and creates a creamy soap.
- Sweet Almond oil is high in Vitamin A and nourishing fatty acids. It feels lovely on the skin and helps to nourish and moisturize dry skin.
- Shea butter has luxurious moisturizing properties for the skin. It is high in unsaponifiable nutrients.
- Coconut oil is really cleansing and produces large bubbles. It is high in lauric acid.
- Castor oil is high in Ricinoleic acid which helps protect skin against harmful bacteria, alleviates itchiness and reduces acne. It draws moisture to the skin and creates amazing lather in soap
Our soaps are cold pressed in small batches and cured for at least 4 weeks.
I believe the ingredients are key. Our family setup our small farm in Dorset in 1998 and have been developed a forest garden containing many botanicals selected for their antioxidants and beneficial properties. A graduate from Formula Botanica with diplomas in Organic Skincare Formulation, I am now studying an Advanced Diploma.
My vision is to create beautiful effective products that are ethically and sustainably produced by hand on our farm.
I use only natural ingredients; oils, butters, natural colourings and pure essential oils hand selected for their properties for the skin. I incorporate ingredients harvested from the forest garden and foraged locally as well as organically grown. All products are cruelty free and we do not use harmful chemicals or preservatives.
I strive to be sustainable in packaging too. keeping the packaging to a minimum and wherever possible using recycled paper.